Budgeting Accountant Full-time وظيفةمنذ 4 أشهر - Banking - Giza - 88 الآراء
Budgeting Accountant team leader is needed for a leading company specialized in dairy production with the following responsibilities:
- Summarize budgets and submit recommendations for the approval or disapproval of funds requests.
- Analyze monthly department budgeting and accounting reports to maintain expenditure controls.
- Examine budget estimates for completeness, accuracy, and conformance with procedures and regulations.
- Direct the preparation of regular and special budget reports.
- Provide advice and technical assistance with cost analysis, fiscal allocation, and budget preparation.
- Compile and analyze accounting records and other data to determine the financial resources required to implement a program.
- Review operating budgets to analyze trends affecting budget needs.
- Interpret budget directives and establish policies for carrying out directives.
- Match appropriations for specific programs with appropriations for broader programs, including items for emergency funds.
- Consult with managers to ensure that budget adjustments are made in accordance with program changes.
- Perform cost-benefit analyses to compare operating programs, review financial requests, or explore alternative financing methods.
- Seek new ways to improve efficiency and increase profits.
- Testify before examining and fund-granting authorities, clarifying and promoting the proposed budgets
• University degree in Commerce, Accounting section.
• 7-10 years experience in the Budgeting, Planning & Financial forecasting field.
• Strong details-orientation, analytical and follow-up skills
• Ability to maintain & adapt with fast changes.
• Accuracy, communication, leadership and numerical skills.
• Professional user of Microsoft Excel.
• Very good command of English language.
• Dairy production/FMCG / Manufacturing background is preferable but not essential.
• Resident in or nearby 6th of October or El Sheikh Zayed - Giza