Data Specialist Full-time وظيفةمنذ شهرين - Banking - Giza - 53 الآراء
Trend for e-Content is looking for “Data Specialist"
. Analyzing data details and accuracy – ensuring that the data being converted is viable and accurate.
. Evaluating existing databases and systems – a Data Specialist must verify that a client’s system is able to integrate and store data being converted.
. Overseeing data mapping processes – managing the entire data conversion process is one of the main tasks of a Data Specialist.
. Creating custom solutions – Data Specialists should be prepared to customize databases and software to meet client data storage needs
. Analyze and Verify Data
. Coordinate with business management to determine research objectives.
. Work in accordance to project brief and deliver frequent project updates.
. Develop and direct given research assignments.
. Create a plan of action, set project goals, and manage them to completion.
. Conduct detailed research of intended subject matter according to business needs.
. Formulate effective and efficient research processes.
. Design surveys, questionnaires, polls etc. specific to research requirements.
• University Degree in the field of business administration, commerce, economics / social work, or equivalent working experience
• Particularly strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Work in disability sector and gender issues is an asset
• Special ease at collaborative work, participatory approach
• Excellent team worker
• Positive and constructive personality, very composed, solution-oriented and with a high level of professional maturity
• V.Good in using Microsoft Excel
• Very Good knowledge (written and spoken) of Arabic and English.
Job type: Full time (5 days - 8 hours).
Job location: Dokki, Giza, Egypt.